SOBERING CENTER EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
July 24, 2019 1:30 P.M.
Sobering Center Board Room
1213 Sabine Street, Austin, TX 78701
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Chair: Judge Nancy Hohengarten Vice-Chair: Jana Ortega
Secretary: Bill Brice Treasurer: Douglas Smith
Immediate Past Chair: None Acting Director: Danie Connick
NOTICE OF MEETING
Pursuant to Board Resolution Amending the Duties of the Executive Committee dated October 10, 2018 part (g) the Executive Committee of the Sobering Center serving Austin Travis County also known as the Sobriety Center, created and organized by the City of Austin and Travis County as a local government corporation pursuant to Texas Transportation Code, Chapter 431, will convene a public meeting on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 in the Sobering Center Board Room, 1213 Sabine Street, Austin, Texas.
- Call to order
- General Citizen/Public Communication
Citizens wishing to speak on agenda items will need to sign up before the meeting is called to order. Citizen communication on agenda related items will be allowed after an item’s presentation has been made. Each speaker will be given 3 minutes to speak. Non-agenda related citizen communication will take place before discussion of the first agenda item and will be limited to the first 5 speakers.
- Approve Executive Committee Minutes from May 29th, June 17th, June 26th and July 15, 2019
- Discussion and possible action to accept proposal from Integral Care and Central Texas Recovery Network for collaborative interim executive and administrative assistance.
- Executive Session: Determination of candidates for Interview for Interim ED if offer in item #4 not accepted.
- Discussion of items for Board Meeting Agenda for Aug. 14, 2019.
The City of Austin is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications will be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 512-974-3256 or 512-974-2445 TDD. A person may request a Spanish language interpreter be made available by contacting the City Manager’s Office at 512-974-2194 no later than twelve hours before the scheduled time of the item on which the person wishes to speak.