COVID-19 has upended the lives of millions across the globe. In response to the pandemic, the Sobering Center has implemented procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our clients and staff. Below are some of the safety measures we are taking as an organization:
- All individuals who enter the Sobering Center are subject to temperature checks.
- Masks must always be worn in the facility at all times when not eating and/or drinking.
- All clients upon arrival will be given a mask to wear. Wearing a mask is a mandatory part of staying and failure to keep it on can be a reason for discharge.
- All clients are placed 6 feet part
- There will be a thorough cleaning of all client contact spaces.
- All work areas are wiped down every few hours.
For more information about COVID-19, visit CDC.gov.